Saturday, March 24, 2018

Can You Wear More Than One Fragrance At A Time?

As an #AVONRepresentative, I get asked this all the time, and my answer is always the same - a resounding "yes" although for many years the consensus has been that 3 different fragrances should be the maximum used together.

I'm always being told "oh you smell sooo good!", and I respond with a laugh and tell them "it's AVON". I haven't worn another brand in about 15 years or more. I've always loved AVON fragrances.

My current "me scent" is a mix. I use Prima body lotion (to which I add a few drops of lavender oil), 


then Prima fragrance from wrist to elbow, and then I use Daydream on my outer thighs.
Both are florals, as I am definitely a light floral scent lover.

These two complement each other well, and blend to create a nice fragrant aura around me.

So, yes, you can wear more than one, just don't overdo it. 2 will create a nice personal signature, but more than 3 is not advised.

#fragrance #AVON #Daydream #Prima #scent #floral

No comments:

Post a Comment