Friday, November 3, 2017

My AVON Money Is Covering Christmas Shopping

One of the things I love about AVON is the awesome selection of gifts each year, and I get probably 90% of my gifts from the brochure, and paid for from my #AVONearnings!  This year is no exception!

The rest I try to buy from handcrafters and other small biz peeps.

There were just so many things I loved, and having grandkids and great grandkids to buy for ... well, I just HAD to get them!

Both of my granddaughters who live close to me, chose one of the Joyful Beautiful sleepshirts as something for the cooler nights that are drawing in.



Nicolette loved the AVON Living Holly Dot Stacking Mug Set With Holder  ($19.99) and wanted it as part of her Christmas goodies, so like any good nan, how could I say no?




I love the Purple Peace Collection, a  portion of every purchase is donated to AVON's Speak Out About Domestic Violence Campaign. And of all the range, my favourite  is the Purple Peace Infinity Ombre Scarf  



which I also bought for Nicolette (and gave it to her early as we had some colder weather this week, and she leaves for work many mornings around 5am) and she LOVES it!

I also got both granddaughters a matching hat and scarf set, Nicolette chose the red, Jel the pink. 


I try to buy functional when I can.

Having one of my granddaughters, Leah, in England doing AVON there, I am now getting gifts for my family here, through her and paypaling the money. AVON UK has some lovely things too. I like that she earns commission to help HER with Christmas, too!

I try to support other small business people whenever I can. I have an online friend, Lyndalee, who quilts and makes soft furnishings. This year, she is making me 2 memory pillows for my grandson, Dylan, who is in the Army. 

I have a couple of ladies who crochet, and last year I had one, Debbie, crochet my youngest great granddaughter a dress and hat set that was absolutely beautiful.

Making a difference by supporting others has always been a passion of mine, and Christmas just gives me a time to do it more. Please consider doing some of your shopping with home based business folk this year. This is our real job, and our sales determine our paycheck and what money we have for bill and treats.

Have a great evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment