Thursday, December 28, 2017

Health improvements are making this almost a misnomer

Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing well, on this Wintry day. I was laughing with a friend, yesterday, about this blog name, and how I am beginning to feel bad about it at the moment, since I have been able to use my seated walker more and more and use the wheelchair less. In fact, I only use the ride around cart at the grocery store.

Having the seat on this walker means that as soon as I tire, I can sit and rest, so this is actually working for me pretty well.

I am very thankful to be building strength in my muscles again. Using essential oils for my pain has helped me no end, although my hip and knee issues still require surgical replacement (which is not going to happen). I am grateful though to be walking again and sitting better.

Hoping for continued improvement in the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment