Wednesday, August 9, 2017

News from AVON' RepFest 2017

Unfortunately, due to my health issues, I was unable to go to RepFest in Nashville but I was lucky to have team members who did, and they brought me back all the news and are so excited about all that's happening and going to be happening with New AVON!




Without further ado:

A big "thank you" to my lovely team leaders, Caroline, Jenn and my upline, Glori!



Caroline looking glorious with our lovely Rory the Lion, who is this year's fundraiser plush toy.

And here are my upline, Glori and downline tea leader, Jenn, at RepFest, in front of a display of AVON mentions in the media. I LOVE IT!




They had so much fun. They met some of the best AVON folks around, including one of my faves, Emily.




And another of my fave people, Molly!




I am so sad I wasn't able to meet them too :(

The news they brought back was awesome!  Not ONE incentive but TWO ... a CRUISE and a CAR! got me all fired up and excited! LOL.





Oh I just LOVE them all, LOL. 

I'd love to see one of my team members, or myself, win one of these!


















Plus, I'm so excited about this year's Christmas and Holiday goodies! They have some lovely items for gift ideas, home decor, preparing those feasts ... sooo many!

New AVON has listened to its customers too!  Mini handcreams and travel sizes will be coming back for the holidays (we all love them as stocking stuffers, that's for sure) and ...

ta-raaaaaaa ...

As of the first of the new year, AVON's clothing lines will all be standard sizing just like in the stores. mark. will also be regular sized, instead of different, making mark.'s fashions wearable for all the ladies!




AND boots will now come with stretch sides so that ladies with larger calves can wear them too!

That's just a few of the things that were shared with me! I'll be trying to tell you about more over the next couple of days.

Remember, if you'd like to join me, you can do so for $25 at www.sellavon.com using referral code : "rosemarydempsey". It takes about 5 minutes to get started and you could be an up-and-coming #AVONSuperstar yourself by this time next year.

I'd also love to have you as a customer on my website or a visitor to my Facebook page Rose's AVON Shoppe

Have a wonderful day

No comments:

Post a Comment