Thursday, August 17, 2017

Who's Watching Project Runway Tonight?

Lights, Camera, Avon!
PREMIERES AUGUST 17, 8/7C ON LIFETIME
AVON stars as the official beauty sponsor of Project Runway Season 16 debuting tonight. I can’t wait to see all the gorgeous looks created by Hector Simancas and the designers in the Avon Beauty Lab!


I am so excited about this. To tell the truth, I have never seen this show before but I am dying to see it from all that I have heard. I want to see the looks that they create using #AVONmakeup and I LOVE that the models are going to be ALL sizes! Yes, all the way up to size 22, just like everyday people.  I love that ACCEPTANCE of "normal" body sizes here in the USA, instead of the super skinny models that have been walking the runways for the last 30-40 years. Yes, there will still be some, because we ladies come in all shapes and sizes, but  think it's great that we'll see looks and fashions for all of them.

I can't wait to hear feedback from my friends and family on this ... and from all who read my blog! 

Follow AVON live on Facebook (@AvonUSARepresentatives), Twitter (@AvonInsider), and Instagram (@AvonInsider) for the behind-the-scenes scoop. Join the party and share the fun using hashtag #AvonxProjectRunway in all your social media posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment