Thursday, January 3, 2019

A brand new year!

It's amazing how much mobility I have regained in the past 2 years, courtesy of my seated rollator. It is so much less stressful not having to drag a wheelchair everywhere or having hubby push it around. I was so easily out of puff and exhausted, at first, but over the months, my stamina is getting better. I am thankful for the improvement, albeit that much of my health is still poor. The A-Fib affects me a lot, and the arthritis is a better indicator of rain than any doppler or charts a meteorologist may rely on, on tv. My blood pressure also is a constant struggle, but at least now, with my walker, I am no longer bedridden 90% of the time and dependent on a wheelchair to be out and about.

I am extremely thankful, and well blessed (I think my hubby is too!).

I am unsure about keeping this blog as it now seems not quite truthful to be called Wheelchair AVON

No comments:

Post a Comment