Saturday, July 15, 2017

A Good Saturday, So Far



Today is turning out to be a pretty decent one!  Hubby and I slept in, and then went out and about, delivering AVON and dropping off brochures on our travels. In a little while, I have labels to print up and a box of brochures to put them on. Tomorrow, some will get put in my rack at my local Chinese, Mei Mei House in Simpsonville (and I have an excuse for Chinese for dinner, LOL) as I come back from meeting up with another customer in Hickory Tavern.

We are now halfway through the year, and sadly, I am down in sales, so I am trying to think of ways to grow my business, in the remaining months, so that I can achieve President's Club this year, again. My physical limitations have curtailed so many of the activities I used to love doing to share my business - events, tailgating etc. I have to think outside of the box and find some ways that will work for me.

In other news, oh I do love our upcoming fundraiser for this year, and



I'm hoping that maybe some local organizations will like him too!  I think he's the best one AVON has chosen in the almost 11 years that I have been selling.

I do plan on collecting donations in order to get some for our local police department to hand to traumatized children on some of their call outs.

He'll be available for purchase in September!

In Campaign 16, I have a few favourite deals to share!

These cutesy animal jewelry pieces are some of them. You can go directly to the page by clicking here



My next highlight is our repackaged Footworks range, now easily distinguishable by what benefits they offer. My hubby has diabetes, so foot care is an important part of his daily regimen, and he uses many of the Footworks products. Take a closer look by clicking here



I also like the savings in our shoe sale!  Where else can you show off those pretty feet? This link takes you directly to the page so that you can get all the information about each style.




And my final pick for today is our sterling silver jewelry sale which you'll find here 




I love sterling silver ... and who doesn't love saving money? This way you can indulge your love of this precious metal and spend less to do so. I buy for gifts, as silver seems to hold its value over the years. Who knows, a piece you buy may just end up as part of an heirloom.

As always, if you have any AVON questions whatsoever, just email me at rosesavonshoppe@aol.com I'm always happy to help. I have a page on Facebook too Rose's AVON Shoppe.  Stop on by and tell me "hi".

Have a great evening, my friends . 









No comments:

Post a Comment