Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Best Sale Ever is back, in Campaign 15

It's that time again, AVON's semi-annual Best Sale Ever with even more savings on discontinued items and closeouts. It's a bargain hunter's dream. From fashion, to accessories, bath and body, jewelry, make up, fragrance, there are slashed prices on all items in the first 42 pages of the Campaign 15 brochure ... you can save up to 65% off the original prices!



The downside of this awesome sale is that availability is while supplies last, which means once they are gone, they are gone!

That's why I tell people, if you see something you want in the Campaign 15 brochure or the outlet book



order it IMMEDIATELY for DIRECT DELIVERY on my website www.youravon.com/rosemarydempsey
If it's already out of stock then the site will tell you on the product page, but ordering immediately gives you the best chance of receiving the item.  By the time I submit my personal order, towards the end of the campaign, those items are often sold out.


Happy bargain hunting!

As always, if you have any questions, just email me at rosesavonshoppe@aol.com, I'm always happy to help!

And if you want to join my team, and become an #AVON representative yourself, get started quickly and easily by going to the SELL AVON header on my website


#AVON #sale #bargains #joinAVONtoday #AVONrep #fashion #jewelry #fragrance #skincare #accessories #decor #closeouts

No comments:

Post a Comment