Friday, August 17, 2018

Out and About Today

So I had a slow start to the day, but then got a bit productive, and had fun as I was running errands. 

I was a wee bit naughty, LOL, and having parked in the handicapped spot opposite Great Clips in Mauldin, I wheeled my walker across the road to theirs and popped some #AVON brochures on the bench between them and the Dollar Tree (where I was actually headed!). Hey - a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, right?

My grocery shopping in Publix was neat. I chatted awhile with one of the ladies demo-ing foods, about all kinds of things. Then, whilst trying to snag dog food cans from the back of the bottom shelf with my feet (yeah, I really do things like that!), another lady offered to try to get them for me, and went down on the floor to reach in ... then joked she might not make it up again, and we ended up chatting too. That was mainly about our dogs and their personalities and how they have us trained, LOL.

Then, I had a lovely young lass help me out at Publix (and to drive the electric cart back in) and we chatted awhile (hope I didn't get her into trouble) about health, weightloss, organic v non-organic and how I've lost 81lbs in just under 2 years. We also talked about our "why" and its importance, and my why for both that, and my AVON business, as she asked me about that as well.

It made for a very nice shopping trip, albeit for the mundane task of buying groceries, but meeting some very nice and interesting people.

Have a wonderful afternoon, my friends 






No comments:

Post a Comment