Saturday, April 8, 2017

Out and About

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I had an appointment with the cardiologist, which started badly with BP of 204/88 but ended up pretty well, with me having lost another 5lbs, making an #AVONdelivery and taking some time out to enjoy the peacefulness of Cedar Falls.



I just sat in my car with the windows open, listening to the waters rushing over the stones. As you can see, straight ahead the water level was up quite high.



I was lucky to watch a trio of egrets flying around, and returning to a spot that I assumed was their nest. I wasn't feeling up to attempting to walk with my walker, so was unable to explore. Where I saw them come down to the ground really wasn't accessible by wheelchair.



This is one of my favourite spots now, hard to think we've been here 17 years now and only discovered this a couple of weeks ago.

Today, we've been out delivering to a couple of my local #AVONcustomers and dropping off brochures on some others. This evening, I need to label some more #AVONbrochures so that my hubby can restock the brochure rack in Ingles, in Mauldin, tomorrow afternoon, while we are out delivering to 2 other customers.

For those who live outside my local area, and who want to support me, you can shop 24/7 on my website where shipping is always free on orders of $40 or more, and where you can use #couponcode WELCOME for a 20% discount on an order of $50 or more. One of my "things" is #Ilovesavingyoumoney . I love passing on special offers and savings to my customers, whenever I can.


Get the Anew Brightening Set (product # 691-346) featuring Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum and Anew Brightening Sheet Mast with White Pearl Essence (one, single-use mask). This $37.50 value is just $10 with any $40 brochure purchase. While stocks last!

This special offer is available to online shoppers right now. Our face masks have been getting great reviews AND were even featured on a recent episode of TV's "The Big Bang" when Penny and Raj decided to have a pampering session.



Yes, even guys will enjoy the refreshing feeling of our brightening mask!

Have a wonderful evening, my friends. Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to post a comment below, and share with your friends. I value your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment