Thursday, April 13, 2017

Who'd like to get $100 of AVON FREE out of the Campaign 10 brochure?


This is one of the most popular promotions that I run, and is so simple. You can do it with your local family and friends, you can do it with your email friends and family, you can do it with our contacts on social media such as Facebook, Google+, Myspace etc.

So, how does it work.

First of all, ask your family and friends who loves AVON and would be willing to place a $25 order from my website between Saturday 15th April, and Wednesday 26th April.

Then send the names, email addresses and phone numbers of those who say "yes", to me at rosesavonshoppe@aol.com so that I can look out for their orders coming through, and credit them to you.

For each person on your list, who places a direct delivery order between those dates, you will receive a 5% discount on your own order of up to $100. You will not order on my website, you will email me your wants and paypal me any monies due after I calculate your discount!

If 20 of your friends place a $25 order then you will receive your order (up to $100!) COMPLETELY FREE!

I love doing this for my customers, as it's my way of saying "thank you" for helping me continue my business.

It's up to you where you "spend" your discount or get your #FREEAVON - make up, skin care, fashion, jewelry. 



With Mother's Day coming up, it'd be a great chance to splurge and give her an abundance of goodies.


Feel free to share this post with everyone you know. I will honour it for everyone who takes part.

Thanks, and have a great day!

#IwanttobeyourAVONlady #AVONrep #ILOVEsavingyoumoney

No comments:

Post a Comment