Friday, May 26, 2017

I LOVE my business!




Good morning! Happy Friday!!

Today is the last day to see the Campaign 12 brochures on my website at www.youravon.com/rosemarydempsey - including the mark. magalog, Living magalog, and outlet books. As of midnight, EST, my site changes over and the brochures displayed will be from the new campaign, 13.

Monday was a great day for me for online sales, I had 2 orders, both from new customers, totalling $118.13.  My commission from those orders was a very nice $47.25. I am thankful for AVON for the opportunity I have making money on my own terms. Especially with all my health issues that prevent me from working for somebody else. I needed an income, and AVON has given me one.

I have made my main premise of my business, to save people money and help them get more for it. It's something I pride myself on. My customers can call me and I will look to find them the best deal for the product they are asking about, from the current campaign, and the 2 previous ones, that can still be ordered from. They know that I take my "job" very seriously, that I want to offer them the best service I can.

Same with my team members, I see my "job" as being there to support them in their business, in whatever ways they need me. When I was able to stand and walk better, I would go do events with those that wanted me to, tables/booths at fairs/expos, or tailgating in parking lots. It was fun, and there was always a lot of camaraderie. My team members are like family, to me. I am blessed by each and every one.

If you're reading this and want to join me and my team, it's easy to do. Simply go here to get started. It's easy enough to do, and there are 3 kit options to choose from. You may even join simply to get a discount on your own purchases, and order maybe once per month or 6 weeks, I can help you do that, as well.

I try to help my team members achieve THEIR goals. I have a team page on Facebook where I share information, and I am available by text, and email also.

I've been an AVON representative now for 10 years, and can honestly see me doing this forever. So many days, I work from my bed. How many people can say that? It may not be by my choice, but by my health circumstances, but I am thankful that I have been able to do so and be successful in doing so.

Have a great day and enjoy your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment