Friday, May 12, 2017

Life is a rollercoaster, that's for sure!

What a week!  Life has a habit of getting in the way of the best laid plans and work goals! I am sooo  thankful for my AVON!  If I worked for an employer, I'd have been fired long ago. 

Last week, Thursday, leaving for work, my hubby ran over one of our 4 legged children, Angel. 13 years old ... strong willed ... she has a broken rib, inflammation and is lucky to be alive. Giving her the pain pills and anti-inflammatories has been a battle of wills, with winners on both sides. Her "treat" - McDonald's cheeseburgers - became a way to fool her into taking them. The vet was awesome but it was a bill we could have done without.

Friday, we had rented a truck to pick up a new (to us) washer, take our old one and some other household goods (a tv etc) to recycle, and remove cut tree limbs from our yard to the recycle place, for mulching. Hubby's back started going out, so halfway through the day, we returned the truck and the tree limbs remain in the yard.

Then, Saturday, we had a tire started going flat, resulting in us needing to get 2 new ones put on ... another bill we did not need.

The stress, and the heat, made my blood pressure go up, to high 180s/100 and working my business was farthest from my mind. thankfully, 2 of my online customers placed orders totalling almost $100. I was extremely thankful.

Tuesday, unable to get my blood pressure to go down, I went to the doctor, and we have decided to up my meds for the time being. having maternal grandparents, one who died of a stroke and one who had an aortic aneurysm, I HAVE to take my BP seriously.

Anyway, I am feeling semi-human today, so am trying to work a little, while I feel up to it.





Just like Penny and Raj, on "The Big Bang Theory" I have had rave reviews from my customers about our sheet masks! My customers love them! They love the simplicity of use AND the results.





Another hit has been the revamped mark. make up. People are loving the new compacts that click together.









Easier to carry, and keep in your purse for refreshing at any time, in the workplace, or while out having dinner or clubbing. They are so very convenient!

Always a favourite with my make up customers, for a professional look every time, are our brushes. AVON has a selection, each with a specific purpose, and currently, you can get a  great deal in my online store www.youravon.com/rosemarydempsey - when you buy one, you get one of equal or lesser price, at 50% off!



Feel free to email me at rosesavonshoppe@aol.com with any questions about AVON products, or the opportunity. 

Have a wonderful day, and a great weekend with your families and friends.

#AVONbosslife  #cosmetics  #makeup  #markmagneticpalettes #makeupbrushes
#ILOVEsavingyoumoney  #IwanttobeyourAVONlady  #AVONsheetmasks #skincare  #lookinggood

No comments:

Post a Comment