Sunday, October 22, 2017

Christmas Gift Ideas in Campaign 23

Only 9 weeks until Christmas!  Are you a  "buy early and put away" or a "last week before Christmas" shopper? As a single mother back in the 70s and 80s, my Christmas shopping began in July. I'd buy items weekly, wrap them and put away, ready for the end of the year. It was the only way that I could make sure that my children would have a nice bunch of goodies for Christmas.


I still seem to start earlier in the year, than most. It's much easier on my wallet that way.

AVON's Campaign 23 brochure is packed with some lovely gift items that I want to share with you. Plus, I am now running my annual #SavingsIncentive whereby when you place a $100 order on my website , I send you an additional $25 worth absolutely free - just my way of helping your $$$ go further. It's always my premise to #saveyoumoney or give you more for it. It's also my way of saying "thank you" for your support.

To browse the Campaign 23 brochure online, 



simply click here. You can relax in a comfy chair, put your feet up, and look through the book on your laptop, tablet or phone. There's no traffic or weather to deal with, no crowds, no waiting in a checkout line. Wherever you are, in the USA, you can shop from the convenience of your own living room, without any hassles.

So, who do you have to shop for? How can I help you cross them off your list?

Do you remember when AVON had collectible decanters filled with after shave and colognes? They were in their heyday in the 60s and 70s when I was growing up in England. Well, this year, they have listened to all the decanter lovers and have brought out this cowboy boot filled with one of our favourite men's fragrances - Wild Country.


It holds a full 5oz, and is the perfect gift for the man in your life, whether that's a teenage son, a boyfriend or husband, dad or grandad. It's a limited edition, to mark the 50th anniversary of the Wild Country fragrance. Best of all, it's only $20!


For our Wintersoft fans, AVON has created this gift set that makes an awesome stocking filler. It helps against the ravages of Winter weather on the skin, moisturizing it and keeping it nourished against the elements.

What's one of the things that comes to mind about cold, Winter evenings? What memories come to mind?  For me, it's got to be a mug of steaming hot cocoa. As children, this was our bedtime drink. When my own children were young, Christmas Eve meant going to the church for the midnight carol service, walking home and having a mug of cocoa and some biscuits when we got home. 

These Winter Soft snowflake ceramic mugs mean that you can start a cocoa tradition in your home, this year, or use them for your morning coffee. The set of 4 is dishwasher safe, and retails for $29.99.

This is a perfect gift for a young couple for their first Christmas together, for somebody who is celebrating their first Christmas in a new home, and definitely for cocoa lovers!

Great for snuggling under as you watch tv on a chilly night, this Winter Soft Cable-Knit Throw makes an awesome gift for everyone on your list. 

It's 50"L x 60"W and comes in 2 colours, blue or cream. They are $29.99 and are featured on page 6.

I'll share some more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment