Friday, October 6, 2017

Oh I LOVE it!!!!! The AVON Mini Cooper Visited Fountain Inn Today

Today has been an awesome day! The SouthEastern Division Manager, Janette Wilson and our local AVON Coach, Lane Lake, visited the AVON Store in Fountain Inn today and brought with them, the AVONMobile that one lucky rep in our Division will win in the Drive Like  Boss incentive going on right now. 



It's a really cute Mini Cooper Convertible. We were all really excited and had our pics taken with it. I just LOVE those lashes!



Personally, I think being in the driver's seat really suited me! LOL.



Some of the ladies went for a ride!


My upline Glori, Janette, Lane, and one of my team leaders, Jenn, let me take a pic of them all together.


It was a really beautiful day and we all had a lot of fun.



Glori's daughter, Paige, struck a model pose for us all.

We earn entries for doing a variety of things, so the more we achieve, the more entries we will earn. I'd love to have you help me earn some entries.

You can place an order through my website www.youravon.com/rosemarydempsey
to help me achieve higher sales levels.

If you've been considering becoming an AVON representative yourself, simply go to my Sell AVON tab and help me grow my team (and become eligible to earn entries for yourself, as well as earn points towards our Cruise Like A Boss incentive (where everybody who earns it, GOES!)

Likewise, if you have friends who love our products, or have considered joining AVON, please give them my links, if you're not becoming a rep yourself. I'd really appreciate it.

If you have any questions at all, just email me at rosesavonshoppe@aol.com, I'm aways happy to answer.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment