Monday, October 9, 2017

The Best Way To Shop From The Outlet Brochure


I get asked many times, "Rose, what's the best way to shop from the Outlet books?" and my response is always "on my website".

Why is that?

The Outlet Brochures are like the clearance tables at your local department store. They have great bargains in them, but only a limited quantity, and once they are gone, they're gone!

I place my orders every 2 weeks, so - by the time I do - items may be sold out before my order is submitted to AVON.

When you go to my website www.youravon.com/rosemarydempsey you are told immediately if the item is out of stock, but if AVON still has some, then yours is reserved as soon as you have placed and paid for your order.

It saves you disappointment, and as well as ensuring that you GET the item, it also means you'll receive it sooner too!

You can request a complimentary AVON or mark. brochure in your order, and can take advantage of special offers, just as you could if you were giving me your order in person.

Many times there are online-only specials too, so that you have access to additional offers and savings.

I hate having disappointed customers, and ordering online helps cut down on the event of that happening. My goal is always to offer my customers the best AVON experience that I can, and I try to do that.

If you buy from my site during October, you can use code RA2510 on any order of $25 or more and get free shipping.

#ILoveSavingYouMoney
#IwanttobeyourAVONlady
#FreeShipping
#BargainShopping
#GreatDeals
#RoseDempseyAVONRepresentative

No comments:

Post a Comment