Saturday, October 7, 2017

Wheelchair AVON is fast becoming Walker AVON, LOL.

I still don't feel safe without support as the right hip just pops out any time that it feels like it, but I am definitely getting more active since getting my new walker, the rollator, back in June.


I can also SEE where I have lost the weight, between this pic taken yesterday, at the AVON Store in Fountain Inn, with our coach and Division Head, who came to visit us with the AVON Drive Like A Boss Car, and the one below, taken when I couldn't walk from my car into a restaurant for the AVON Academy celebration lunch, and had to be in my wheelchair.


I am just so happy to be regaining my mobility, and have lost 69lbs so far. I still have a long way to go to my goal weight, but am hoping that my increased activity will keep the momentum going.

I'd love to be able to take part in events again, I so miss them. Being in my bed 95% of the day really isn't as much fun as people think it might be. It has forced me to find new ways to work my business but also stopped me from using some that were enjoyable for me.

Just wanted to share my before and afters though, quite chuffed with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment