Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Dragging after the long weekend

Good morning! Hoping everyone had a good long Memorial Day weekend, and spent times making memories with your loved ones. Today just seems like a Monday because of yesterday being a Holiday. Usually, my Mondays, I'm fired up, today it seems the weather is putting a damper on my mood, somewhat.

We are expecting a deluge as Alberto's outer bands pass over us, they say the threat of tornadoes is light, but that's one thing that always worries me, so I'm a wee bit stressed right now ... just in case.

I'm going to try to stay busy, I have #AVON brochures to label ready for a tossing event that I'm planning, and samples to put in bags with them. I need to build my customer base again somewhat, so am going to drop some off in local neighbourhoods and see if anyone needs an AVON lady.  Hopefully there'll be some folks who love or products and don't have a rep already!

I've also got some mini flyers to compose, again as a tool to try to build my business more. I love what I do, this really is what I see myself doing for the rest of my life. Without it, I'd be lost.

My disability means that I can't be a reliable employee for a company that needs someone there on a set schedule, I have to work around my body's being willing to do what I need it to do, when IT decideds to cooperate. Thankfully, AVON has provided me a nice income that has allowed me to maintain a semblance of independence. I still feel that I'm a contributor to our family's finances.

Anyway, have a wonderful day. be as productive as you are able! Find pleasure in all that you do, no matter how small an accomplishment it may seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment