Wednesday, May 2, 2018

I'm Helping A Team Member Today


A few weeks before Christmas, back in November of 2009, I met up with a lady to appoint her as an AVON rep. In those days, you met face to face, and took your new person a kit to start them there and then. That person was Jennifer Jarvis, and she has been with me ever since.

Jenn is a beautiful person, active in both her church and her daughter's schools. She has consistently reached President's Club since joining AVON and is an Honor Society member.

To say I love this lady is an understatement. We hit it off immediately and became good friends.

In May of 2013, the person that I want to help today, joined Jenn's team (and thus became my AVON granddaughter). Her name is Lakeisha Kimble and she is now beginning to build her team. Lakeisha is a busy mother of 3 and loves sharing her AVON business ( it's a representative thing, we all do!).

Well, starting today, there's even more of a reason to become a rep yourself!



It's a new incentive that will give a $25 credit to new representatives if they join with an Advanced ($50) or Premium ($100) kit, and place a $150 first order. The incentive begins today and ends May 29th.

Starting today, will also give you time to take advantage of AVON's Rapid Advancement incentive as well.




But that's not all, as you'll be in Kickstart, which also gives you bonuses for your sales and advancement.

It's a win-win, and you'll have Lakeisha, Jenn and myself to support and encourage you along the way.

Take the first step today, go to Lakeisha's AVON site and join today. You can email me at rosesavonshoppe@aol.com with any questions, I'm always happy to help!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Rose! Love the wisdom in Zig's quotes - so true! I'm blessed with great Avon family and hope it continues to grow! Would love to see Lakeisha earn that rapid promotion bonus along with anyone who wants to join her team! Ready set GO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome. I speak only the truth.

    And anybody who chooses to join ... they have all 3 of us, Lakeisha, you and me, to help them get started. What better beginning to an AVON career can there be!

    ReplyDelete