Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Summer's on its way!

I love AVON, as you all know, and I love every new brochure that comes out. I've made it a premise of my business to try to save my customers money, and I do so by sharing deals, special codes for discounts and free shipping, or offering free merchandise to people who bring me new customers and orders. I am very thankful for my AVON business, it has provided me with an income that I wouldn't otherwise have since becoming disabled.

Campaign 11 is chock-full of amazing deals in every area of the brochure. The cover highlights the Pop of Colour theme running through the beautiful jewelry on the first 13 pages. It's a jewelry lovers dream. Farther in, there is Sterling Silver fine jewelry, and near the back of the brochure, some pieces that help further AVON's causes, Speak Out About Domestic Violence and the Breast Cancer Crusade.


For starters, showering has never felt so lush. With Skin So Soft, you can choose a regular  shower gel, a creamy body wash, or  the oil-infused foaming body wash ... and save money on all of them!


My favourite is the Original scent in the oil-infused foaming body wash, it leaves my skin feeling amazingly soft and moisturized. It lasts for ages too.

There are 30 pages of fashions and accessories in our Seaside Gardens range, perfect for your Summer looks. Bright, and comfortable, with a sprinkling of pizzazz, for carefree days of sightseeing, trips to the beach, shopping and lunch with friends, all the fun pursuits of the season.

Our Causes are always close to my heart.

During my first marriage, as a young mother, I was a victim of spousal abuse for 5 years and honestly, there were many times that I never thought I'd get out alive.


Back then, there were NO services or help for battered wives, and the police wouldn't even intervene. Society has come a long way since then, including recognizing that spousal abuse affects all sectors of society, and can be instigated by either partner. I'm always proud to promote our Purple Peace products because of this. Whenever you purchase one of these items, a donation is made towards AVON's Speak Out Against Domestic Violence cause.

The Breast Cancer Crusade has been going now since 1992, that's 26 years of supporting women suffering from breast cancer, providing mammograms for women, and other services. This cause is improtant to me as my husband lost his mother to ths disease at age 12, and back in the late 1980's his sister also fought her battle with it. Thankfully, she is one of the survivors.


Unfortunately, there is still much to be learned regarding the disease and in finding a cure, so that we can make all sufferers into survivors.











20% of the price of any Pink Hope purchase is donated to AVON's  Breast Cancer Crusade to continue providing funding for research, screenings,  and supporting services for those affected by breast cancer.










So much more in the brochure too, savings on skin care, fragrance, hair care, mark. 212 pages to entice you!

Where are my Outlet lovers? You are going to LOVE this one!


Check it out for even bigger bargains on some of your fave products! Pages of fashions and accessories, home decor items, fragrance, make up and jewelry, all at bargain prices.

Finally,
2 brochures that are all about fragrance and make up, offering savings and groupings so that you can create YOUR ambience. I am a big fragrance person, I often wear 2 fragrances at the same time and get so many comments on how great I "smell", LOL.

If you have never shopped on the AVON site and with me before, use code WELCOME10 to get a 10% discount off your first order.

All orders over $40, on my website,
www.youravon.com/rosemarydempsey
get FREE shipping.



If you'd like to join AVON, simply click here or go to www.sellavon.com and use referrer code: rosemarydempsey

I would love to have you on my team.

AVON currently is offering 2 incentives for new representatives, one offering the chance to receive a $25 credit towards demos or other products with your first order of $150 when you opt for the Advanced or Premium starter kit, when you sign up between May 2nd through May 29th 2018. The second offer DOUBLE rewards for Rapid Advancement.

Feel free to email me at rosesavonshoppe@aol.com with any questions, I'm always happy to answer.



No comments:

Post a Comment