Tuesday, May 1, 2018

What a lovely day today has been

May came in today with a  beautiful sunrise, birds singing outside and the promise of a productive day - which was definitely fulfilled!

I worked consistently today, in segments, with rests inbetween. A lot was online, networking, talking with team members and posting on GooglePlus, Pinterest and Facebook, plus I labelled a box of Campaign 11 brochures and packed up an envelope of samples for one of my customers. I also made a new virtual business card on my Elify and sent to my phone contacts by text.

Yes, you could say I am quite pleased with the first day of the 31 on offer this month.

I set myself some new goals for Campaign 11, I'm looking to get some purchases of AVON's Causes products, and I'm hoping to garner 10 direct delivery orders this campaign. If you'd like to help me, you can check out the brochures at www.youravon.com/rosemarydempsey and also the items that support the Breast Cancer Crusade, and Speak Out Against Domestic Violence. You can also share this blog post for me too. I'd really appreciate the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment