Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I Hope We Get a Break From The Rain




I should not complain, despite my yard being a soggy mess, at least it is not flooded like some folks have had to deal with in other areas. My prayers go out to them. Some people have lost everything due to floods and mudslides, it is awful.

The stormy weather, though, wreaks havoc on my health.

I get so stiff and my joints ache, with a deep throb. The changing pressure that comes with storms, gives me headaches and makes my blood pressure rise - last night was one of extra meds trying to keep that under control. Being that I prefer "natural" means, and have been gradually able to cut down my meds over the past year, having to resort to taking "emergency doses" doesn't make me very happy.

Needs must though, as my family medical history is NOT GOOD when it comes to high blood pressure and related issues like stroke, heart attack and aneurysms. Doing my genealogy, just one one side of my family, we have them showing in every generation back to 1850. Hence, when mine goes up, the pills go down!

Thankfully we are in a lull right now and the sun is out, but more is promised on and off over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment