Sunday, June 25, 2017

Campaign 15 Picks - Skin Care

AVON's Anew Skin Care is our top of the line range, with regimens to suit different skin types/needs, and additionally Clinical treatments that help with specific issues. Campaign 15 has some awesome products on sale, but my favourite is the are the Retexturing Peels.



Dr Oz gave the original peel a great review on his show, and in 2016, Redbook also named the extra strength version as one of their Most Valuable Products.

In Campaign 15 both are on sale, saving you money on either formula.  I only use mine (the extra strength now) once or twice a week, but it helps keep my skin younger looking.



Our regular regimens are also on sale. Our Ultimate and Platinum ranges are 2 for $42 (mix and match, your choice) and the offer for the Reversalist and Vitale ranges, is 2 for $38.

My final pick of my skin care faves this time is the Anew Ultimate Supreme Advanced Performance Creme. To say I LOVE this product is almost an understatement. The fragrance is so delicate and the creme is so rich, yet light, you need so little, and it moisturizes so deeply. It really has helped eradicate many of my fine lines.


It's on sale for $34.99, saving you $15 off the regular price.

Those are my picks this time, and are available at www.youravon.com/rosemarydempsey

If you are a first time shopper, with me, use code: WELCOME10 to get a 10% discount off your order. 

You can browse all of the brochures, including outlets, mark. and the Living magalog, on my site by clicking "shop brochure".

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment