Thursday, June 8, 2017

Such a lovely surprise!

So, I was ill this year and missed my President's Club Luncheon, the first time I had missed it in my 10 years with AVON, but I was dealing with rampant high blood pressure and palpitations and really wasn't up to dealing with travelling or doing anything other than medicating and trying to sleep, to not have to deal with the horrible way I felt!

Well, seems I missed out on a lot, but AVON loves me, and sent me all my goodies by mail!

I was #1 in online sales for my district for 2016!  WOW!  Not only is that an achievement in itself, but bearing in mind that I am disabled and work most of the time FROM MY BED, I am even more thrilled with myself! Now I just need to get a frame for that certificate so that it can go with my others!




I LOVE the serving dishes!  There are 2!

and my PC pin

and the black PC Earrings:



And my other FREE products - all for just working my business last year. Considering that September was when my health issues took a turn for the worse, and the last 3 months of the year were even more difficult for me, I am extremely proud of what I achieved.

Added to which, my team is AWESOME, and THEY put me at #4 in unit sales volume! Where would I be without each and every one of them? I am so thankful for all they do. 

(Excuse the messy blanket and poor set up of pics, I do not stand/walk well, and couldn't get to the other side of the bed to straighten the blanket, and was having issues standing long enough to set my goodies up, and take the pics). I wanted to do them separately but my body just didn't want to work with me, to do so.

God is good and I am well blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment