Saturday, June 3, 2017



Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Mine has started slowly but I have 2 AVON deliveries, this afternoon, and a reflexology appointment at Studio Rejuvenate in Greer, so am about to head in the shower and get going. Today is my free session for being a member of their massage lovers club, it's for my birthday. My therapist was away last weekend, so we postponed it a week.

I had my echocardiogram yesterday, now just waiting on my doctor getting the films and seeing what he has to say. I had a not-so-good night, just wanting to get well so I feel ok all the while. 

Excited about the new incentives AVON has for representatives, starting next campaign. Would love to stay well enough to work towards them. If you'd like to join AVON, its really easy and you can do so for as little as $25. Just go here and you can be one of our AVON family in just a few minutes! I'd love to help you achieve your goals.

Have a great weekend with your family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment