Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Good morning!






































Good morning all!  Beautiful start to the day here, bright and sunny, although that may change this afternoon as they are promising storms.

So, I am busy trying to work my business. I labelled #AVONbrochures last night and hubby will restock my magazine rack in my local Chinese, when he gets off work this evening. Also gives me an excuse to have Sha Cha Beef for dinner!

I need to do some local researching of places that do newsletters, to see what they would charge me for some advertising. It's hard to work a business when you can't get out and about chatting to people as much as you'd like. I always used to talk, talk, talk. Hubby said I never met anyone who was a stranger I made friends in grocery lines, rest rooms, restaurants. Being basically housebound now, most of the week, has limited that avenue for getting to know people and widening my networking.

Well, hope you all have an awesome day!


No comments:

Post a Comment