Monday, June 19, 2017

Monday Picks!

Oh there are just so many great things in the Campaign 14 brochures, so I decided to give you 5 of my picks for Monday, just to  get the week started off right!

First is is our Fragrance section. Not only is AVON introducing its newest Haiku fragrance and offering free lotion, skin softener and shower gel with the purchase of the fragrance at $23 BUT is offering freebies also with some of our other favourites, also.



All of the Haikus, in fact. With the Haiku Kyoto Blossom and the original Haiku, you get a lotion and shower gel free with purchase of the fragrance spray, and again this is $23.





 AVON's Prima is now my everyday scent, as it softens to such a gentle "waft" wherever you go. People are always telling me, "oh you smell soooo good" and my answer is always "it's AVON!"

The Prima spray is $30, and you will get the shower gel and lotion free.




And my final fragrance pick, is the So Very Sofia, which again gives you a free body lotion and shower gel when you buy the spray at $30


My premise is always to find you the best deals, and to save you money, and get you more for your hard-earned dollars. That's why I often use the hashtag #ILOVEtosaveyoumoney. Whether it be great deals in the brochures, free shipping or a discount code. I try to save my customers money whenever I can.

With that in mind, if you have not used this code before (sadly, it is a one-time use) you can use discount code : WELCOME10 at the checkout to save 10% on your online order with me here

Also, ALL orders of $40 or more receive FREE SHIPPING, every day.

My second top pick is our Footworks range, featured on pages 106 and 107. 

Our feet take a lot of stress during our everyday activities, and are also subject to "outside influences" such as weather, sweating, chafing etc that occur. The Footworks range has products designed to deal with all of the different issues. Whether it's purely a matter of tired achy feet needing a good soak, athlete's foot or callouses giving discomfort, or just wanting them looking great for beach fun in sandals, there is a specially formulated product aimed specifically for that purpose.



And what's even better in Campaign 14? They are on sale at 2 for $8!  Making pampering your tootsies a doozy!

Third pick ... 



AVON Senses, an array of fresh nature-inspired, bath and body products for everyday use. Shower gels, body lotions and body sprays. I have so many customers who love these items, and love offers like this. Buy 3 and get THREE FREE!!! What a great deal! Time to stock up, if these are among your favourites.

Now, I know that some of you can't wear fragranced products because of allergic reactions or because you have eczema, and that's why my next highlight is for AVON's Derma Soothing products



My eldest daughter suffered badly with eczema a a child, so I know how devastating it can be. I felt helpless watching her scratch at herself, her skin becoming raw in places. As a mother, I felt helpless. Even prescription creams didn't always work.

I have a few customers who have given me feedback on the Derma Soothing products and they are very satisfied. It has helped them all, some more than others, but all have high praise for it.

I'm just thankful that there are now products on the market that help eczema sufferers, and that AVON's are reasonably priced. 40-45 years ago, it was a totally different scenario.

In Campaign 14, on page 104, you can get the Derma Soothing Body Wash and Body Lotion, usually $12 each, at 2 for $14.

My final pick is aimed at the wardrobe! 




A set of 4 tee shirts that can be worn with jeans, shorts, or skirts, to create casual, comfortable looks, that are easy to wash and wear, and come in both misses and plus sizes.

And those are my Monday picks. 

Have a great day! Please visit my website: www.youravon.com/rosemarydempsey for all your AVON needs, I appreciate your support. Feel free to share this with all your AVON-loving friends, and lave a comment below. I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment